We are taking nominations for Employee of the Month!
- Nominees must work for Haine Elementary or Haine Middle Schools.
- All nominations must be submitted on the nomination form either electronically or paper form.
Paper forms may be turned into classroom teachers or directly to the PTO Mailbox.
You can nominate someone using this form link, or you can scan this QR code to also go to the nomination form.
- Nominations may be submitted by parents, students, teachers, or administrators.
- Anonymous nominations will not be considered. A name is required for each nomination; however, you may request for public recognition to remain anonymous.
- All nominations must be submitted by the 20th of each month.
- Haine PTO will review all monthly nominations and let respective principals know each winner prior to public recognition.
- Employees may only be selected once per calendar school year.
- Monthly winners will be announced during morning announcement on the Haine News Network.
- Each winner will receive an 8” Nothing Bundt Cake delivered directly to school at the end of each month.
Employee of the Month Nominations suggestions:
- Getting students excited about class.
- Helping with understanding homework and assignments.
- Inspiring to others.
- Respect to staff and students.
- Friendly and enthusiastic.
- Persistent in giving his/her personal best.
- Willing to help with activities and attend school functions.